Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,<br><br>For some reason, can I install Unity 3.1 <<voice mail only>> system into two separate machine, one is unity and the other is Exchange.<br><br>In addition, during the backing up the Unity system, do I need to backup the followings:<br>W...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Couple more:<br><br>If I wanted to change the LDAP port used by Exchange, would I go to Exchange Administrator, Site, Protocols or Echange Administrator, Server, Protocols?<br><br>2nd: When I install Unity, should I set circular logging to off, in E...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IP phone System with an MCS7825, an 3660 gateway with 16 ports FXO, and many IP phones. When I make a phone call from PSTN -> Gateway -> IP Phone. If no one pick up the phone and I hang up the analog phone. The problem is the IP Phone stil...

hdphuong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to delete subscribers in bulk from SA? Or do I need to delete them from Exchange using some sort of bulk editing utility. (Any caveats when doing that?)<br><br>The unity bulk edit utility seems to be just that - a utility to edit but n...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have avaya EPABX and Cisco 2621 Router with two E/M ports. I have connected this two ports to Avaya box and configured. I have got leased line - point to point -. After configuration, i am not able to reach remote ext number. Issue here is avaya en...

nmgopi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes