Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,<br>CCM 3.1.3a, TSP 3.0.1.32, Unity 3.0.2, E2k 6.0 (build 4417.6) SP2. The system is working properly (at least it seems so). I test the Voice Mail ports (Control Panel>Modems & Settings>Advanced>AvCisco TSP>Test button and after finishing scannin...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco VoIP gateway from my carrier which I can't manage, and requires me to provide only TDM interface from a PBX. I provide two stage dialing from my PBX to my subs. I was wondering if there is a way that I can use a Cisco based solution...

arsondhi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please point me in the right direction. I would like to know what PBX based 2Mbps digital signalling systems are support by Cisco IOS. I think Channel Associated Signalling (ChAS) is, and possibly QSIG. can anyone confirm this and any o...

tonycarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installing Unity in an Existing Exchange 2000 org with unified messaging. I have come to point where it is prompting me to select the location in which to create new mailboxes. All users already have mailboxes so why would i have to create new ones ....

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this morning my friend ask me a question...<br>he want to know any different between leacy switch and strictly ip..<br>any website talk about this?<br>he want to change from legacy switch to strictly...<br>what should he do?<br>anything should remove...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a fail-over server for one of my client. The primary system has the parallel key whereas the new one has a USB key. Would we have any issues with this setup? (or does it care at all?)<br><br>Systems Engineer

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I generate accurate call detail records for ATA conversations? I tried looking at the CDRs generated by the gatekeeper, but they measure the complete session (including setup time), and I do not see any way to extract just the conversation ti...

sfogel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes