cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

CRS editor - Create file document

I am looking to write a script that will export Ready resources, Contacts Waiting, and Oldest contact in queue to a csv file.

Anyone do this before?

Anyone have any script examples to dump information to a file?

I have attached my failed attempt if anyone can offer any further suggestions.

thank you

-m

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner

not tested !

Highlighted

I am looking to do something similar, however, I am trying to utilize XML. I have IPCC Standard, and so far I can read the XML file, manipulate the values, and write the XML file back to the server. Eventually, I would like to write the stats for each CSQ to an XML file every 30 seconds, and have them either pushed to the phone, or a service button mapped to the information (maybe even idle URL)... However, I have a couple of things I need help on.

1) How do I start the application on the server? I will put it in a loop or something, but how do I start it initially, because it won't have a call trigger?

2) The XML file gets written to the C:\Program Files\wfavvid directory by the write statement, so how do I get the phones to pull it, or should I just try the push app in the SDK? I think I am making this harder than it is, but I just can't conceptialize the process for doing this.

I am open to any other recommendations that any of you may have...

Thanks,

--Joe