Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC v10 Premium LAB license

Aurecon Group
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a production instance of Cisco UCCX Enhanced v10.  I would like to know if I could purchase the lab edition of CUIC Premium to develop reports.  If I understand correctly, can I leave this as a standalone instance to make the reports, export the reports and import them into the CUIC Std version that is installed with UCCX Enhance v10?

Will this be breaching any licensing terms of use?

Thanks in advance.

Ian

2 Replies 2

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

This might be 3 years too late, however, buying a CUIC Premium LAB version is the recommended solution in this other thread.

The reports can be created in the Premium lab, and uploaded into your 'regular' CUIC.

https://communities.cisco.com/thread/51184?start=0&tstart=0

"The standard practice is to have the customer buy a lab version of CUIC Premium. The reports would be built in the lab environment and then uploaded to the UCCX CUIC Standard system."

Hope it helps!

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

OK, I know this is an old question, but I wanted to make sure it was answered.

Basically, you need a standalone kit to develop the reports on, and export them, then import them into your own UCCX.

Cisco UCCX Report Developer Guide (10.0)

It states in the overview: 

You cannot create new reports with the Unified Intelligence Center (Standard license) that is embedded with Unified CCX. To create new custom Historical reports, you need to install a standalone Unified Intelligence Center Not For Resale (NFR) kit with premium license. The version of the standalone Unified Intelligence Center should be the same or older than the Unified Intelligence Center that is embedded in Unified CCX.

Here is another thread that discusses this:

UCCX on CUIC standard or Premium

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: