cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMM Cleanup — Can't.

chrismdunn
Level 1
Level 1

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to cleanup our DMM but it a clunky game of catch 22. I can't delete files that are used in a presentation/playlist, and I can't delete playlists or presentations because they may have been scheduled once upon a time.

The specific error I'm getting is Invalid User Operation: Cannot delete playlists which are scheduled.

I can assure you the item is not scheduled, it may have been 4 years ago as it was last modified in 2011.

Anybody ever have a similar situation, or have any suggestions how to quickly delete all of the old content from the DMM?

Thanks,

Chris

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Chris,

You can try the following:

Go to Schedule, then Reports.
Select all your DMP groups.
Put dates in From To windows.  Have the start go back as long as you have had the box and
the "To" go ahead a couple of years.
Select Report Type Application Publisher

This will probably produce a lot of output, but you should be able to search through it to find the playlists you want to delete.

Manish

bradpitt3423
Level 1
Level 1

1.To select the misplaced survey.
2. To click edited for add new pop up edit window.
3.Choose the correctly installation to drop down list at the top of edit window and it's click ok.In this makes a copy to survey and places it under the correct installation.
4.To finally clean up the database.

Hadoop Training in Chennai | Informatica Training in Chennai | Aws Training in Chennai

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: