cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DND issues - CME 4.0(3) - 7961 and 7941

jhorton
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a problem with "DND" not going away after the dnd softkey is pressed a second time. It will eventually go away, but it takes 3-5 minutes.

CME Version: 4.0(3)

Phones: 7961 and 7941

Protocol: SCCP

Phone Firmware: SCCP41.8-0-4SR1S

Has anyone else had any experience with this?

7 Replies 7

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Is this happening on every 7961 /7941 or just one phone ? Do you have an other model of phone like 7940/60 and see if the behaviour is the same?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

We only have 7961's 7941's and 7911's. I do not believe it is happening on the 7911's. However, it is happening on all the 7961 and 7941's.

Josh

Same issue with 4.0(3) and latest phone load of 8.2(1).

It will go away if you invoke it and then hit it again to deactivate it then call in to let it ring once and the DND will go away or you have to wait the time specified.

No bugs in Cisco's Bug Toolkit.

Have you tried firmware version 7.x, that is the recommended version for CCME ?

Does not the 7.x have a bug with MWI? Can Cisco make sure that ALL their products run at the same load levels? How long ago was 7.x put out, about a year ago.

Unbelievable!

We changed to a CCME compatible load and the problem still exists. However, we can remove the dnd with the softkey now. Our customer just learned to live with it.

Mike, I agree with you, the situation with the phone firmware could be improved a lot, e.g.

- 7.x on the 7912 has a bug in which local directories are missing under the CCME

- ALL Java phones at all SW levels show external calls as unknown number

- the ZIP file and the .load file for the latest 8.0.2 has TWO packaging buges

- software less than latest does NOT show in 'show ephone phoneload'

- etc ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: