Replies

Do wired headsets work with Cius?

jcovert
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cius.

I also have a docking station for it.

I have a Plantronics headset.

When I plug the headset into either the Cius or the dock, I hear the audio for the call in my headset.

But the microphone in the headset is not activated - so the speaker microphone on the Cius or dock are active.

Is this a known fault with the Cius and its dock?

Regards,

John Covert

CareCore National, LLC

2 Replies 2

SHAWN EFTINK
Level 5
Level 5

I've tried multiple headsets without any issues. I'm not personally a big fan of the wired headset's performance with the Cius. I would strongly recommend the Jawbone Icon for the Cius. I've had mine for about 6 months and works great with both my Cius and iPhone. I've also got 3-4 other internal users with the same setup and we've all been ver pleased. The link is below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10655/ps11204/C78-615196-00_Jawbone_ICON_Cisco_Bluetooth_Headset_DS.pdf

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

Plantronics is a great brand and they are very versatile. Depending on your headset it could be giving you the issues. I found this comprehensive compatibility chart to be helpful when choosing a headset with my phone. Best of luck.