Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX 80 USB port not working

hi all,

I am using the USB cable which is attached with the HDMI cable for a presentation I connect HDMI cable in HDMI Port in laptop &  USB plug in the USB port in the laptop .but what happening presentation is being done on dx80 but i am not able to do on dx 80 like I want the touch screen.

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The DX80s screen does not act as a touch screen with any connected PC.  The touch screen is soley for control of the DX80, not any connected device.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

Wayne is 100% correct - so you are wondering what is the purpose of the USB cable attached to the HDMI cable? Early DX70/80's ran android based OS's, with those you had the ability to access files on your laptop from the DX via the USB connection. With CE code there is no reason to connect the USB cable, it serves no purpose. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: