cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error update locale

cgutierrez9
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody, we have a trouble when we try to change the language in the ip phone 7945 or 7965, i upload the last cm-locale and it can see in the software packages, but in the System Status Locale we can see English (United State) and it must change to Spanish Colombia.

In the other hand in the TFTP File management we can see some file *.xml in Spanish Colombia and English United State how to change that all file are in Spanish Colombia?, i can see that enterprise parameters the network locale and user locale is Spanish Colombia, but the ip phones continued in english we need that these ip phones change to the language to Spanish Colombia. Thanks in advance for your help and attached some images from call manager, the System version: 6.0.1.3000-7, the rest of the phones from company are ok, but the problem is with these new ip phones.

2 Replies 2

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

Please go to the Collaboration, Voice and Video community for posting this question. Our forum is limited to Small Business products.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video

Regards
Alberto

It is not necessary to repost since I have moved this thread into the area you have suggested.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Small Business Community Manager

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!