Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway certificate issue

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Dear Friends

For MRA, I have one Expressway-C and one Expressway-E server which allows our company's employees to access Cisco Jabber from outside the network. Our server certificate expired the day before yesterday. I have generated a new CSR and received a sign from our CA server. The certificate has been uploaded successfully, but the ZONE status is failed. Attached are screenshots of the certificate verification and CSR.

Please advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

The issue has been fixed. There was a problem with the subject name in the certificate.
He fixed the issue with the signed certificate after discussing and explaining it with the server administrator. Jabber is able to connect to an external network and works fine.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,
I say, the screenshot already provides you the answer. So, something about your certificate is wrong.
Since you are censoring all the relevant parts in the screenshots, I cannot tell, what's wrong with the CSR and / or the certificate.

TechLvr
Spotlight
Spotlight

Did you configure certificate trust between Expressway C and Expressway E?

You need to upload the Root CA certificate of Exp C to Exp E and vice versa. 

I upload the CA root certificate to both expressways. This is not new deployment it was working, we renewed only the server certificate.

I have uploaded the trust certificates but no luck.

We have digicert and local CA server. Which certificate required for expressways?

All of the root CAs need to be in EXP-C and EXP-E.

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

The issue has been fixed. There was a problem with the subject name in the certificate.
He fixed the issue with the signed certificate after discussing and explaining it with the server administrator. Jabber is able to connect to an external network and works fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: