cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

External Phone Number Mask

julianvaranini
Level 1
Level 1

We are running CCM 4.0. It has been moved to a new location. We thought we had changed all the locations which had the old phone number mask to the new one. However the old mask still appears on the caller ID of the reciepient of the outgoing call. Can someone help with this, I can not find any other locations.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Is the old mask still set on the route patterns used to call out ?? (Check Calling party transformation mask section under each route pattern). If you use route-list/route-group, you might also find this configuration setting under Route-list configuration page.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Hi,

Yes I have checked each route pattern as well as the route/hunt list configuration and I can not find where this number is coming from. I contacted tac but they are not sure either.

Ok we found it, however every time we try to change it goes back to the original. go to Service -> Service Parameters -> pick your server and the Cisco Callmanger service. Then click advanced then scroll down to Clusterwide Parameters (Device - PRI and MGCP Gateway) and you will see a text box for Caller ID. Everytime I try to change it, it returns back to the incorrect number.