Views
Helpful
Replies

Flex plan support

Pieter de jong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

All Flex licensing comes with Basic tac support and we can include more in depth support with that. We have purchased v12 Flex licensing and calling Tac to log a call they are baffled and have no concept of Flex licensing. Nowhere online to log it either with Subs Id#

So how do we log a tac case? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Even with FLEX, and the Smart Accounts, you should have a service contract number to reference as well as your Smart Account details. If you do not know it, you should check with your Cisco VAR who sold the Flex EA to you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Even with FLEX, and the Smart Accounts, you should have a service contract number to reference as well as your Smart Account details. If you do not know it, you should check with your Cisco VAR who sold the Flex EA to you.

Thanks Mike,

I did manage to open a tac case and the keyword for tac was Smart Account. After verifying thee Subs Id, it was fine. Any mention of Flex is not known initially. We were told by tac that we cannot open cases online and need to call, however I will try follow up to find agreement number

Thanks for reply

Thanks Mike,

I did manage to open a tac case and the keyword for tac was Smart Account. After verifying thee Subs Id, it was fine. Any mention of Flex is not known initially. We were told by tac that we cannot open cases online and need to call, however I will try follow up to find agreement number

Thanks for reply

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: