cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Free or Evaluation VoIP Management Softwares.

mwapederick
Level 1
Level 1

I need a some one to assist me with the sites or links where I will download free or evaluation VoIP Management softwares for Cisco Routers or Cisco Products.

3 Replies 3

npthai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If your network is all of Cisco equitments, I think the best software for VoIP Management is CiscoWork2000 or CiscoWork 6.0 for Windows. I am using the evaluation of Ciscowork 6.0 for Windows and I am offering the CiscoWork2000 version from Cisco partner. You could down load Ciscowork 6.0 for Windows in "Software center" in Cisco page.

If not, I could send you a copy if you want.Pls contact me at: tung_tran@saigonpostel.com.vn.

Tung.

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Conact your local Cisco SE who can assist you with obtaining an Eval copy of Voice Health Monitor VHM (http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/wr2k/cvoip/) which is a specific application designed to monitor the real-time health of the Cisco CallManagers, router gateways, and switches (including those supporting in-line power) that enable VoIP in the monitored network. Though you can also look at Cisco Voice Manager (CVM) which provides enhanced capabilities to configure and provision voice ports, and create and modify dial plans on voice-enabled Cisco routers for voice over IP (VoIP), voice over Frame Relay (VoFR), and voice over ATM (VoATM) network deployments.

alan.basinger
Level 1
Level 1

You may already know this but you can buy full working evaluation copies of Cisco Works 2000, QPDM, and voice health monitor from the online store on CCO. I purchased all the add ons and CW2K as evaluation copies for less than 15 bucks US.