Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO problem on Express

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi I have the following issue.

I have a very basic setup CCME with 3 phones and 3 FXO lines connected to 3 extensions on an Avaya PBX. It has been working fine however the 3 users started to complain of no transmission when they dial out. When this happened i could see the following error in the router log "flex_dsprm_tdm_xconn: voice-port(0/3/0), dsp_channel(/0/0/2)". A reboot fixed the problem. It looks to me like a bug of some kind. I have attached my config and show tech. I have seen a note on cisco web site concering this issue with incoming calls but not outgoing. Has anyone come across this type of problem? is there a config change i should make? or maybe an upgrade to IOS any suggestions welcome.

colin

3 Replies 3

gene
Level 1
Level 1

I have run into this before and it is probably a bug. You may want to upgrade or downgrade to fix the issue. What IOS and version of cme are you running?

efisher
Level 1
Level 1

You are hitting a bug or a variation of this bug CSCse56660. I have seen this in 12.4.8 it seemed to go away in 12.4.8.a. I see you are running 12.4.10. I would try 12.4.8.a

Thanks for your reply, ill give that a try

regards

colin