Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone experienced where a location calls and say that 911 is being called from a Cisco 7940 phone but they are claiming that nobody actually places the call. However, you see it in the dialed calls, and we also see it in the Call Detail Record. ...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;Do you know which software is appropraite for the call monitoring in callmanager express? admininstrator needs to monitor agents calls to make sure they fulfill customer satisfaction. therefore I am not looking for something technical like "ci...

I have two links E1(ISDN-PRI), when I group of the two links in one route group/route list, I use this route list and in route pattern and routes, not function, I make the tests without route group/route list using only one E1 and route pattern is fu...

Hi I have the following issue.I have a very basic setup CCME with 3 phones and 3 FXO lines connected to 3 extensions on an Avaya PBX. It has been working fine however the 3 users started to complain of no transmission when they dial out. When this ha...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes