Views
Helpful
Replies

Group routing

eric.bias
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to create a line group with member which have extension mobility enable. Just want to know is the behavior of routing process if no member is logging. does the system try each member and deduce not available or system check one time that not line available.

another question:

If only 1/3 or 2/3 member is available, does system distribute call only to the available member.

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jbouwkamp
Level 3
Level 3

I have used the scenario you are describing for a simple ACD type scenario. The DN numbers in the line group are only on the phones when the users log in via extension mobility.

If no member is logged in then make sure your hunt list has a final destination that is not dependent on someone being logged in such as an operator or voicemail box.

If only select members are logged in then the line group will hunt however configured between all the currently logged in users (longest idle, circular etc).

Please rate all posts!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jbouwkamp
Level 3
Level 3

I have used the scenario you are describing for a simple ACD type scenario. The DN numbers in the line group are only on the phones when the users log in via extension mobility.

If no member is logged in then make sure your hunt list has a final destination that is not dependent on someone being logged in such as an operator or voicemail box.

If only select members are logged in then the line group will hunt however configured between all the currently logged in users (longest idle, circular etc).

Please rate all posts!