cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you get realtime SLA on Cisco?

chriswilson2
Level 1
Level 1

I have been using Cisco Unified Centre Express9.0 Cisco Supervisor Desktop9.0(2)(Premium Version) for a little while now after coming from a Mitel telephony background and I am struggling to find out how you display a real time SLA? This must be on the system somewhere, but none of the options seem to indicate that you can display this?

If on the off chance this is not available,  what work around's or software are people using to monitor SLA?

All help greatly appreciated!

Christopher Wilson

1 Reply 1

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Chris,

A lot of companies with UCCX (and UCCE) have already decided to monitor SLA via 2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS. The web-based CONFIGURATION Tool of 2Ring DW allows even non-technical users to build custom layouts with KPIs (including SLA), powerpoint slides, message ticker, YouTube videos, etc, Every layout is then assigned to a group of DESKTOP Clients that display this content in a small window on supervisor's PC, or in a full-screen mode on a plasma screen. It is much better to see this solutuon in action, and so I would recommend that you go to www.2Ring.com/DW and request a free trial. You should have it up and running in less than 5 minutes.

Michal, 2Ring