Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi allI came in today to find that most of the players on DMM are status down.DMM version: 5.2.2DMPs version: 5.2.3after checking I notice that the certificate installed in all DMP are expired.Can you show me how can I fix the issue?Thanks.

Hi,  I understand that VXME software will be extended to Dell Wyse's Z50D thin client, followed by support for third-party Windows-based thin clients and Windows PCs.  With this, will VXME support local media processing for audio and video for CUCILY...

danieltham by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking for the RAM consumption of Jabber for Windows 9.x on a Citrix virtual environnement. The total amount of RAM available for the virtual desktop is a bit limited so I would like to know the exact consumption of memory.Does anybody ha...

I working with CUCM Version 7.1.5.20000-6 / Cisco MCS 7800 Series Media Convergence Server.I would like help to do the following : (1) How do I locate / find within the system - a list of unsed extension / phone numbers - that I can assign out.(2) I ...

We have a headquarter location with approximately 200 remote stores.  We're trying to deploy voip for the enterprise.  At the remote store locations, we have 2900 routers.  Some of the stores are about 200 miles away.Option 1:Deploying voip and havin...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP BAD messages

I keep getting these messages with CME 12.4.9.T with CUE 2.3.1, I read one link on Net Pro that said this should be resolved by now and the other said to collect the logs and send it to TAC. Any one know if these are harmless?%SIP-3-BADPAIR: Unexpect...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We're running CUCM 9.X. I want to integrate Cisco 9971, 8945 with TP Endpoint (EX60 and Tandberg C40). I read this wonderful document (https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-30750) but still I have some doubt.What is the difference bewteen M...

Hi all,I have attendnat console business edition 9.1 and cucm 9.1 installed.but in the attendant console client, all phones are showing unknown status, any idea why this happening?according to this link, I have tried to paste the device name in the C...

Hi ,         I wonder whether anyone deployed the DMS Solution ( TCS, MXE,TCS,DMM, Nexus on demad) with Cisco ECDS systems(MDE 3125/1125). I am working on a project where i need to deploy all these deviecs. I like to undestand the work flow between D...

Resolved! SNS question

Hello experts2- SNS question: if i need to upload file using SNS , the file will upload using (HD , medium quality , low quality) so i need to upload file in three formats to allow user can see in three formats??. Is there any method to upload the fi...

Hello! Our codec of Tandberg TTC7-09 isn't loading. I connected console cabel to codec and saw next messages:Break ?Loading (#1) ... OKRunning F9.0.2 PAL, 2011-01-04, s50001Parameter EEPROM: Available=15584 bytes, Used 13801 bytes, Overrun=0 bytesIni...

fetisov01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes