cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you remove a bogus entry from the route plan in CallManager

mw9714
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having problems with a DN where a direct call to this ext from a remote site goes to v/m. I have checked the partitions, CSS, reset phones, etc.

I found an entry in the route plan report that doesn't look correct. It shows the DN, a partition and no device associated. I can't seem to find it anywhere using CallManager Admin. Where can I go in and delete this entry which I believe to be bogus?

3 Replies 3

yshraybman
Level 4
Level 4

I've seen this before. Do a query in SQL database for that DN (or just expand tables). Run dependency report to make sure nothing is using this DN. Then just delete it from the SQL table. That's what I did.

michael_davis
Level 4
Level 4

If you are talking about callmanager 4.1(x), go to

Route Plan \ Route Plan Report

Then change the "Find" drop down box to "Unassigned DN" and click the Find button.

From that generated list, you'll have the option to delete selected or delete all found.

Unfortunately, this is CM 3.2 2c. I was able to find the entry in SQL and I just added a few 9's in front of the ext. I am waiting for a test call to be made to see if this solves the problem. If so, I will then delete the entry in SQL. Thank-you for the responses!