Views
Helpful
Replies

i need a simple announcement on CCME/Unity

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I want to point an incoming DDI number straight to unity express and have it play an announcement to the caller and then hang up. Whats the best way of doing this? i tried to create a mailbox but the caller can leave a message which i do not want.

colin

4 Replies 4

Colin,

you will have to do this with the AutoAttnedant. You will have to create a script with Cisco CUE Editor, make the AA answer, say whatever you want it to say, and then hang up.

Regards,

Dragi

Dragi

Thanks for your help, looks like i need to start reading the documentation. One more question, do i have to do something special with incoming dial peer? i have read something about h323 convertion to sip for the voice mail or is that just for WAN calls?

regards

colin

Yes,

you would have to add a sip dial peer pointing to the CUE. That's all. It should look like you voicemail dial peer.

Dragi

P.S.

I attached a small script which I could not test (currently I don't have a CUE module in my lab). You would have to record your message and name it "S5_MainMenu" to replace the default wave file that comes with the script. This is derived from a sample script that I found on CCO, which means that it has some predetermined variables.

Important:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080358b24.html#wp1064156

Dragi

I will try this.

thanks for your help, much appreciated

colin