Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Webview

bjbkl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

When i launch and log on to webview everything looks ok but when i press fro instance webview reporting i gogt on the right side of the screen "Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request. (Check ServletExec.log for error messages)" and on the left side everything looks normal.

If i then check the Servletexec.log i get a java message saying file not found and a path to that file. If check via explorer i realy dont have the file

My quistian is hov do i get that file installed is it when the third sw. is installed or is it when you enable webview in the aw-setup ?

6 Replies 6

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Has this worked before or is this a new install? Did you try restarting the Jaguar service? Did you get any errors when you installed the Third Party Tools?

Hi

It's a new installation, and it have not worked before, and yes i have tried to restart the jaguar service.

Yesterday i tried to reinstall the third-party sw (webview), and now ,when i try to access the webview-browser it only open a java-script in the browser window.

Try Assigning the Internet User to have a greater level of access on the New Atlanta Directory

To get rid of the Java displaying in the window, re-run ICM setup from the CD

sthallik
Level 1
Level 1

Reinstall AW with webview options to fix it. It has happened many times and the reinstall will fix it.

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

You have to grant full control over New Atlanta servlet folder to 'everyone', then reboot machine.