cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator missing Corporate Directories option

jakeberger
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user that uses a IP Communicator.  Everything worked fine with it until he received a new computer and now he does not have our corporate directory as an option.  Any ideas on what could be causing the issue?

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Could be lots of things - firstly I'd look for any client firewalls (including windows firewall) and disable it to see if that helps.

What message is displayed on the bottom of the screen when you press directories?

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

When I looked at the windows firewall on the client side it was allowed through like it should be with group policy.  When you press directories there is no message.  It displays the missed, received, placed and personal directories option just not option to select the corporate.

OK... so if you browse to the phone, you can see logs etc on there. I would look at those to diagnose the issue.

It's probably DNS (can't resolve the 'directories' URL), possibly ITL problems, or something along those lines. 

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!