cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC / Contact Center components/questions

v.kangin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we have an "in-building" customer who is planning to have their own Call Center. We are looking right now at solutions for them, and I'm a bit confused as to whether or not we can use the Cisco IPCC as a solution. Basically this is going to be a 10-20 person call center and we already have implemented a full Cisco VoIP system, which the customers now use. We use a 3640 IOS Gateway and a Catalyst 6000 E1 8-port card for a voice gateway as well. So this obviously means we don't need the "Voice Gateway" provided in the IPCC solution. And all the documentation I've seen refers to providing "each IPCC with its own gateway." My question is can we just purchase and use certain components of the IPCC solution to enable call routing, CTI use, and data collection? We already have our own IVR in production. Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated! thanks!

2 Replies 2

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think you should post this question in the Contact Center forum.

rmg
Level 1
Level 1

Echo Daves suggestion that you post this on the Contact Centre List.

However, Gateways in IPCC are not the same things as gateways in VoIP/IPT. These are Peripheral Gateways.

For the size of CallCentre you have here, it might be worth looking at Cisco's IP-ICD product?