Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet-me conference issues

a.pinheiro
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have a CCM 3.3.3(ES65) that is presenting problems with the meet-me conference. After all participants conected in a specific meet-me conferece DN hang up their calls, the conference still remains active. As far as I know the normal behaviour would be the conference drop but the Call Manager is understand that there´s still somebody connected to this specific conference and keeps it active. Did anybody face this abnormal behaviour before ?

Thanks in advance,

Antonio

5 Replies 5

amansharma
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Antonio

Where do u see that its connected or the bridge still has an active participant.do a small test ,setup a performance montior on the callmanager server and add the performance counter for the confrence bridge and check it realtime ,whether the bridge still has a active stream when all the participants have disconnected .Let me know if you need instructions on how to setup perfomance montior

Hello Aman,

Thanks for the update.

Well, I realized that the conference remained open even after all participants had resumed their calls. I went through the real-time monitoring and I checked in the "SWconferenceActiveParticipants" that there was an active stream and for this reason the conference was opened. Perhaps it could being caused by a bug but unfortunately I haven´t found anything in the software bug toolkit.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Antonio

Hey Antino

We can check out the detailed ccm traces to check whether the confrence bridges remains up even after the all the parties have disconnected.

Thanks

Aman

Aman,

I know how to set and capture the traces but unfortunately I don´t know how to identify in the traces the parts which are related to the conference bridge.

Regards,

Antonio

Hey Antonio

I can help you with that ,but i dont promise anything because ,i dont get much time off because of cases but i could take look for you ,capture the detailed ccm traces from the callmanager with which u have the phone regisered ,which attempts the confrence .Also do mention the numbers of the parties involved in the confrence .

Thanks

Aman