Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI issues : CCM 4.1(2), Unity 4.0(4) and Notes 5.0.11

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Anybody experiencing mwi issues with Notes 5.0.11 and Unity 4.0(4). When I leave a message, the mwi light does not come on, until I do a refresh under messages for the subscriber. After listening to the message and deleting it, the mwi light stays on until I do another refresh for the subscriber.

I had the same issue a year ago with notes 5.0.8 and the solution was to do an edit in the notes.ini file for : EXTMGR_ADDINS=smlnred,ucextn was changed to EXTMGR_ADDINS=ucextn,smlnred and that fixed it.

In 5.0.11 the notes.ini have the entry EXTMGR_ADDINS=descsext,ucextn. I flipped it around like I did in 5.0.8 but that did not fix it.

Does anyone know the fix for this?

Also what are the impact on Unity of upgrading a notes server from 5.0.8 to 6.5? Thanks

2 Replies 2

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

Have you upgraded your TSP? I had a problem with MWI and a 4.1(2) secondary cluster integration and was told that 7.04b solved quite a bit of MWI issues with 4.X. They basically said they improve MWI with every release of the TSP.

jerrycourt
Level 1
Level 1

I don't have a fix but need to know if there is one. I am running into the same issue.