cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need a replacement file for WEB Attendant

jmujica
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone send me the correct sac.dll file in order to have web attendant fixed? I'm running CCM 3.1(2c) and when I try to search in the WEB Attendant Directory and hit "enter" it will make a call and then bring me the search results. I know the problem is with the sac.dll file I just need the replacement.

If someone have it please email it to me at:

email: jose.mujica@netxar.com

Thanks, Jose M.

6 Replies 6

bbaley
Level 3
Level 3

You should work with Cisco’s TAC for that file or to troubleshoot the problem. I don’t think the software license permits distributing files via email.

You're right but if you check the thread "Webattendant Problem" you'll see why I'm asking if someone has the sac.dll file and if they can send it to me. That is not a big deal.

But again thanks for your input.

-JM

New Version of WA now called "Attendant Console" is released and resolves the issue you have with directory lookup/ and it dial the extension.

the software is posted on web under Cisco Call manager . Download the attendant console and follow these instructions for install:

1) Download Attendant Console Software.

<<< This is for CCM 3.1(3a) AND ABOVE. >>>

2) Run the self-extracting exe on all CallManager boxes to replace the

existing TCD server. The new service is also called Cisco Telephony Call

Dispatcher.

3) Download the new Attendant Console client plugin from the CCM plugin

page. (It is still called WebAttendant on the plugins page).

4) From the user admin pages, Create a user 'ac' with password '12345' and

associate all pilot points and agent phones (phones controlled by attendant

console) with this user. user "ac" is not a web attendant user ...this is a ccmuser

5) Add Web attendant user

(6)restart TCD service

-Amisha

Cisco Systems

Thanks for your response Amisha. But I would like to get the correst "sac.dll" file in order to get the Web Attendant to work fine. I already download the Attendant Console software but the installations notes said that the CCM software should be from 3.1(3a) and I'm running 3.1(2c). So I need to fix the current Web Attendant on the meantime..until I upgrade CCM to 3.1(3a)..

If you can send me the correct file I will appreciate it.

Email: jose.mujica@netxar.com

Thanks a lot,

JM

Ok, here is what i will do.

I will open a case for you and take care of the file issue that way .

-Amisha

Cisco systems

could you send me this file as well, as I am having the same issue.

thanks