Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What issues are there if any with having multiple Unity servers connected to the same exchange site? How do I add the users - all on both, half on each? How do I set up voice ports with Call Manager - Do I have them go to one then roll over to the ...

jsmbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br>I'm currently not being able to change the greeting of any subscriber neither any Call Handler. Every time I try to access the greeting page from SA, the unity server hangs for a minute and then displays the page with a grayed Media Player; th...

ziadk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When do you use these signalling methods .I understand with ccs you can use NFAS or 1 channel for mutiple trunks.But when do you use CAS is it only betrween PBX equipment ?And why use it if its slower for call setup does it always use the robbed bit ...

I have Unity 3.1.3 with call manager 3.2 and amis integration. Everything is working fine except when I try to have unity call an extension it says no ports are available. I have 8 ports the first 2 ports are for amis and the dialogic card. The last ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three Unity servers in seperate dialing domains networked together. One of the servers is configured for AMIS networking and has a AMIS deliviry location of "City Phonemail" and a location ID of "11". Everything works fine with blind addressi...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes