cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Some expert please,6 months with same problem CCME !!!!!

petazetas754
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, First Sorry for my English....Im very sad cause

the time goes and i have the same problem...:(

I have Router 1760 (2port Fxo vic)and Callmanger Express 3.0

6 ip phones ,i want all calls from pstn rings in one of them.

My problem is: I can make calls to the pstn but i cant recieve calls from pstn (all local calls works perfect) its like when i call from pstn to fxo, the fxo is off (its doesnt make nothing)

I tried putting Connection plar command in fxo vic but it doesnt works.

Have i the telephone numbers right?

Where must i put the number where i want calls in (for example telephone with number 005)

Heres all my configuration (Router 1760 and Callmanger Express 3.0) in the text attach (please read it)

ah, the number of my pstn is +34942201391 this is the number where people calls to speak to me using pstn but not works, i can call them

Thanks a lot Im desesperate!!!

10 Replies 10

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

Did you configure "connection plar 005" under the voice-port to which the incoming call from PSTN is coming.

Suppose when you call +34942201391, the call comes into FXO port 2/0 or 3/0, or maybe both (if the FXO's are configured to hunt in PSTN). Then configure:

voice-port 2/0

connection plar 005

!

voice-port 3/0

connection plar 005

If you configure this, then does the incoming call ring 005. If no, please post the output of these debugs here.

debug vpm signal

debug vtsp events

debug vtsp session

show voice trace

Ok Ill try it, but you said "...if the FXO's are configured to hunt in PSTN" could be not configured when outbound calls works fine?

I will debug this....

debug vpm signal

debug vtsp events

debug vtsp session

show voice trace

and then i try to call to pstn,dont ?

Thanks a lot,thanks,thanks,thanks......

Please ignore that part "if FXO;s are configured to hunt in PSTN". What I meant was that Telco has ability to configure a hunt group of your FXO ports. Suppose you have 4 FXO lines. These 4 lines can be configured as a hunt group in Telco, and an incoming call to your phone +34....... can be sent to any of these FXO ports by PSTN based on the hunt order.

Another thing please about my pstn number that is , +34942201391:

In my configuration , have i put it with some special command ?

Thanks, Im learnig a lot, thanks to people like you :)

senegal
Level 1
Level 1

you have to find out if the pstn is sending you any digits, if not then you the router cannot send the call to the ipphone. In case you are not receiving any digits, the only way is to use connection plar. The number in the plar command has to match the dn on the phone in this case 005. If you are receiving digits, you need to know and how lany digits it si so you can either match those digits as the dn on the phones or use translation rules. From my experience, the pstn does NOT send digits so you have to use the plar. hope this helps

Thanks i have resolved my problem, that was because of the switchboard, the signal changes when i put the first number "942201391" an after an autoattend press an extension "25" to go into fxo.(Apparently fxo dont recognize a manipulated pstn number after pass through a switchboard)

I put it directly to another pstn wall RJ11 plug without any extension to put and it works fine

Thanks all:

Hi I would like to ask you what are you using for your auto attendent? B-ACD ?

I have a similar setup 1760 with CME and VIC-2FXO card. I set up B-ACD and when I call the phone line attached to the FXO card the AA doesn't answer. Any ideas? Thanks

My CME 3.0 dont let me use B-ACD (Cause the version)...but maybe can be that steps.

1. dial-peer voice tag pots

or

dial-peer voice tag voip

2. application application-name

3. exit

4. Repeat Step 1 through Step 3 for any additional dial peers that will receive incoming calls that should be directed to the auto-attendant.

And then you have to use the command connection plar to the phone number where you want to use the AA

See that:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a00802d23d1.html#wp2188357

So i used IVR Auto-Attendant

Can you tell me what IOS file are you running and attached the telephony potion of your config? I will try to replicate your set up even if I tried IVR Auto Attendent before moving to B-ACD.

Thank you!