Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a remote Ios Gateway with Ios version 12.3(8)T and Pvdm2,conferencing worked correctly for 3 months.After reboot of Publisher CallManager unfortunately Ios Gateway conferencing doesn't work.I didn't change configuration in Ios Gateway and Call...

I know that BARS comes with call manager but are there any other third party backup products that are supported to backup the callmanager database and other software? Can I have BARS write to a tape drive or will it only do flat file backups? Can it...

briley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 6513's with SUP 720 modules running IOS 12.2(17a)SX4. We insert the 6608-T1 module in slot 4 and get the following message:4w5d: %C6KPWR-SP-4-UNSUPPORTED: unsupported module in slot 4, power not allowed: Unknown Card Type.Sounds like we nee...

I want to complete wipe out a 7750 with 2 spe310's, however there does not seem to be a documented way to do that. I saw if the SPE's were 200's you would use the ImageInstallTool-1.0.4. so I did not use that. I have tried to run the setup program fo...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using an external server as NTP source for CCM. We modified ntp.conf file and now both servers are synced with the external source. My question what the recommended way for subscriber server? should I just keep the current config in the ntp.co...

We have a 3640 Router with PRI ISDN for incoming calls and an FXS card with a fax attached.Incoming calls are matched to the dial peer and route to the fax ok.However when the calling party clears down the FXS stays offhookThe only way I can reset th...

knowlerp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes