Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to install Nuance ASR & TTS software

finchcost
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Currently we are not able to install Nuance ASR & TTS software on a DL360 machine. The machine already has a co-resident installation of Cisco CallManager v3.3.2 and IP-IVR(CRS3.0) working properly. We are trying to install ASR/TTS (CD's 4 and 5 of the CRS bundle) and the installation runs for about 15-16 minutes and finally says not able to install Vocalizer and Nuance. We tried it several times but still get the same error message. Any help or updates would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Finch.

2 Replies 2

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

Without any of the debug information or the state of the devices nothing can be done in any direction.Sometimes you may have to uninstall the whole thing and start from scratch, may be because some versions of software is not compatiable.Please check these link :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_getting_started_guide_chapter09186a00801592ad.html

Hi,

I used the same document as given by you to run the setup for ASR/TTS. My setup is as follows.

I have a Compaq Proliant DL360 with Windows 2000 Server as the OS and Win2KSP3. First I installed Cisco Call Manager V.3.3(2) and then IP-IVR(CRS 3.0(3)). Then I tried to install Nuance ASR and TTS(CD's 4 & 5 of the CRS bundle) on the same machine for a co-resident installation. The setup runs for about 15 minutes and finally I get the following error message.

-Cisco Product Activation

-At least one application failed to install properly

-Error Detail:

Vocalizer failed to install

(See C:\WINNT\stisetup.log)

Nuance failed to Install

And when I check the stisetup.log file, I find these messages at the end.

-Errors found in post-deployment tests, please check application logs

-Removing Staging directory

Vocalizer failed to install

Nuance failed to Install

I tried the entire installation from scratch a couple of times, but get the same error messages.

Iam also not sure whether the ASR/TTS cd's might be corrupted.

Any more updates/help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Finch