Views
Helpful
Replies

Participants do not join Meet-Me conferences

chkt1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a question that the participants do not join Meet-Me conferences after establish a meet me conference. The Callmanager is 3.3(4)sr2, I have try to restart the "Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App" service and it still cannot work.

Best Rgds,

Lawrence of PCCW

3 Replies 3

amansharma
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Lawerence

Which callers are not able to join in Meetme ,like is it internal ipphone callers if so please check whether the meetme numbers partion is included in there lines css ,also if its external callers (pstn callers) who are not able to join a meetme ,whats the error u get in ccm trace file ,also if they can join and some of the callers get a fast busy after few of them have allready joined in ,Then u could check the service parrametter for callmanager service called maximum meetme conf parcitipants ,Also if this issue started after you put sr 2 for 3.3.4 ,then if i remeber correctly ,its a bug ,try moving the meetme number to none partion and then check.

Let me know if this helps .......

Thanks

Aman

Hi Aman,

After move the meet me number to none partition and test, it is all right now. It should be a bug for CCM 3.3(4)sr2. Thankyou very much for your help.

Best regards,

Lawrence

yes if this happenned after u upgraded to 3.3.4 sr 2 ,then its a bug ,let me know if u need the ddts id ,to follow up on it.