Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone special problem

chkt1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I meet a special problem about the phone. Our switches face some problem, so some phone can not register to a Subscriber, it has fly over to other Subscriber. however, the switch is up and down in a period of time. At last, all the switch become normal. But i have seen a special problem, some phone configuration is standby in Publisher. I do not config a device Pool which has a Publisher device in a group. I don't know what problem. On the other hand, The corporate directory can not find. But not all phones have this problem.

If I change some diference in CCM. the phone can return to normal.

CCM 4.01sr2a

1 Reply 1

kthorngr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you receive any errors on the phones. For the Direcotries issue you may be running into this:

CSCee70181 - HTTP File Error after sporadic network connectivity to CCM

Symptom:

Phone displays "HTTP File Error" when trying to use the Services or Directories button.

Or, the phone will display "File Create Err" when trying to upgrade/downgrade the phone load.

Condition:

Phones on the remote side of a network link that is flapping, causing the phone to loose TCP connectivity to the CCM multiple times.

This issue affects unsigned loads and has been recreated with P003005000500 and P003006000400.

Workaround:

Resetting the phone via CCMAdmin pages or through **#** will not resolve the issue. Power cycle the phone.

Kevin