2) PLAY PROMPT that indicate the call can be doing trhough on net

3) Continue the call...

I Have, Unity 8.0, UCCX 8.5 , and CUCM 8.0

How can i resolve this issue ? thnks

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The work required to accomplish this is greater than it would take to correct your dial-plan such that CUCM automatically translates the number and keeps it OnNet. Cisco introduced the +E.164 dial plan concept in CUCM 7.0 to, among other things, solve this problem. Short of adopting that you could build Translation Patterns that match the OffNet pattern and reroute it OnNet. Example: 914045552XXX to 2XXX in OnNet Only CSS.

To answer your original question though, there are two ways of doing this:

1. Build CCX Triggers equal to the OffNet pattern the user dialed and assign them to an IVR script that plays that prompt followed by a Call Redirect. Be warned that the CSS (and Route Pattern/List/Group) of the CCX CTI Ports will be used to route the call OffNet, NOT that of the original calling phone.
  2. Build a TCL script on your egress router that does a lookup from a text file to see if the destination-pattern exists in the file. If it does, play a message before completing the call OffNet.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use my script number to name for that. It can be acquired on the website mentioned in my profile.