cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"The agent id is invalid"

mlarrimore
Level 1
Level 1

I'm have a problem logging agents into their desktop agents getting the error the agent id is invalid i'm not sure how to resolve this i tried deleting the profile and user configuraation sometimes this work but not all the time. Everything is done the profile is associated with the user and the RMuser and a skill is added to the agent but the error continues to come up. PLEASE HELP! Thanks inadvance for any assistance.

31 Replies 31

Hi i have the same problem, In my own computer I work fine with my user and I try to login with the new user and have the same problem like you, so I think the problem is not with wodows xp sp2, cus i user both users in my computer and user1 works fine and user2 have the problem.

I did all you did and the problem is the same

Hi, you can try updating the CSQ that the agent is assigned to, then the agent will be able to log in. Now this had worked for me, hopefully it will do the same for you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: