cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Same number rings in different clusters...

mshavrov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm playing in the lab to integrate CallManager and Asterisk. I configured SIP trunk between systems. I defined a couple numbers in both systems. I have some overlapping numbers (the same phone number in both system), and individual numbers, unique to each system.

From the Asterisk I can call individual and overlapping numbers on the CallManager. When I call "overlapping" number, both phones ring.

But from the CallManager I can dial only individual numbers. When I dial overlapping number, the "CCM-registered" phone rings, but call does not go to the SIP trunk. If I change order of partitions in CSS to search asterisk trunk first, I can dial the "Asterisk" phone, but now it does not ring a CallManager phone. How to make both phones ring?

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

CCM version?

If 4.2 + we may think in a workaround with CallForward Unregister.

Yes, I have 4.2(3). What is "Call Forward Unregister"? Is it something new in 4.2?

Actually I need both phones (phone on the CCM & phone on the SIP Trunk) ring at the same time without user interaction. It works fine if you have two phones on the same CSS and partition (for example, Line 1), but how to make the number to ring when phones are in different partitions?