cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Search corporate directory by department

loevans
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have a snippet of code that I can take a look at to modify the corporate directory listing to allow search by department, not just name and number?

Thanks,

Loy

7 Replies 7

balbler
Level 1
Level 1

Sure, attached is the modified directory.asp.

This one also limits the search for user to users which have a value in the phonenumber fields

cheers

bernhard

Hi Bernhard,

You provided the modified directory.asp page in this thread, which supposedly provides the option to search by Department, as well as the canned searches by first/last names. Is there anything else needed for this to work? I copied the file to the CCMCIP directory and reset the IIS Admin service, but when I choose Directories from the phone, only the Missed/Placed/Received calls are shown. I do not get any kind of error messages, but Corp Directory is not shown at all (I did this on only 1 phone).

Is there anything in the file that needs to be changed so it will work with our servers?

Thanks,

Joseph

Hi!

This file is for the webdialer corporate directory, not for the xml directory. Open the page with any web browser to view it.

you could however use the code to modify the xml directory as well.

kind regards

-bernhard

Any change you (or anyone else) can repost this asp?

Thanks in advance,

Leo

Hi

can you please repost this file or tell me where I can find it.

Thanks & regards

Peter

Does someone out there know where to get this xml directory modification? To do a Directory Search by Department in addition to First Name, Last Name, and Number would be great.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi Brian

please find attached the directory.asp file.

With this you're able to search by department within the webdialer. Replace it in the following directory: C:\CiscoWebs\User

Regards

Peter