Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP call unsuccessful

Zayar Win
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I would like to know, what will be the error ,for SIP call unsuccessful case. I have attached the successful case and unsuccessful case.

In successful packet I can see fully SIP flow, and when I see unsuccessful packet , after ACK packet I did not see invited again and 200 ok packet.

Please let me have your opinion.

Thanks and Regards,

Zayar Win

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Zayar,

The unsuccessful calls fails with he 407 (Proxy Authentication Required) response. This  message is used by a proxy to challenge the authorization of a client and MUST include a Proxy-Authenticate header field containing at least one challenge applicable to the proxy for the requested resource.

Can you provide more details about the unsuccessful call, like the call flow and the calling/called parties involved along with complete SIP debug / trace.

Manish

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Zayar,

The unsuccessful calls fails with he 407 (Proxy Authentication Required) response. This  message is used by a proxy to challenge the authorization of a client and MUST include a Proxy-Authenticate header field containing at least one challenge applicable to the proxy for the requested resource.

Can you provide more details about the unsuccessful call, like the call flow and the calling/called parties involved along with complete SIP debug / trace.

Manish

Issue was sovled .
I found that MTU size error . When SIP add credential infomation
MTU size is bigger and used UDP , so , MPLS L2 VPN link not able to carry.
I found UDP fragement in Packet Capture. So, I change UDP to TCP for initiate in Voice Gateway Router.
After that , issue was solved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: