cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST to local Unity access during fallback

vincentb
Level 4
Level 4

I have seen SRST to unity access during fallback presented via the pstn etc.

I have a differenet scenario where 7 sites share a centralized CM deployment but due to the importance of Voice Mail, each site will have its own Unity Voice Mail deployment.

Is it possible to confgure the SRST router to use the local lan attched Unity server during fallback?

Thanks in Advance

--Bill

9 Replies 9

c.larsen
Level 1
Level 1

I have the exact same scenario. If anyone has done this, I'd really like to find out how you accomplished it.

thanks.

Unity cannot register with SRST routers. There is not a configuration that will work for SRST routers to use Unity directly.

Thanks for the reply.

Since the post I have spent some time in the Lab and have it working with the excpetion of MWI.

I set the unity server up with two ports dedicated to a Sip Integration, then setup the SRST router to use SIP to forward the busy noanswer calls to Unity.

Works great except that there is no MWI support during the SRST fallback time.

--Bill

You can get MWI support by changing the Unity user's switch setting to the SIP integration, I haven't found a way to get it to work with CM and SIP concurrently though...

See the message string that I replied to detailing how I got it to work.

I'll be happy to share the details on the SRST router side configuration if needed.

Can you share your configuration? I have the same issue.

Thanks!

I am having this very issue.

Would you be willing to assist me by sharing your config w/me also?

Thanks

-mj

I would be interested in a copy of the configuration. I would highly appreciate it. My e-mail address is trish73us@yahoo.com. Many thanks in advance.

Thanks

Folks,

I am trying to integrate SRST to Unity system through CCME, Everything seems to work except MWI.

Here is the error message i am getting. ON ccme router?

MWI_API_CLIENT_EXISTS

Any ideas?

Thanks,