Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi ,I need to setup a paging mechnism wherein the dean of the college would like to broadcast a message to all IP Phones in audio as well as text format. Any advice on how can I set this up using CM 4.1 without any 3rd party applications ?RgdsRenzil

renzil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I make IP Phones work on SRST (Cisco2801) in a remote location, without first registering the IP Phones with the CallManager. CallManager is in the central location and the T1 connection between central and remote location will be up late next mo...

Hi everyone,We have the following scenario: Using extension mobility, user logs in to a phone (his extension is 1000 for example). There is a Pilot point (ext. lets say 5000 - set to Longest idle) and a hunt group which distributes calls to this user...

jvorel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro people,What is the difference between RJ48 and RJ45?I recently tried to install a VWIC-1MFT-T1 for Japan and the RJ48 cable doesn't fit into the card. It has extra 'steps' on the cable connector. Is there some special VWIC that i need to...

hlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know if it is yet possible to run the 7970 phone at full brightness with PoE yet? I believe it may still not be possible on the older NM-16ESW-PWR cards as they are pre-standard, but I also have the newer HWIC-D-9ESW-POE which are .af ...

obrien-r by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to use translation rules on IOS version 12.3(8)T6 witch is connected to CCM 4.1(2) with MGCP for calling party transformations.If i use test translation-rule it works fine, but calls from IP phone does not get translated.this is par...