cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Station Alert Message - Phone Load file not found

jerake
Level 1
Level 1

Just upgraded this weekend from CCM 3.3(3)sr4a to CCM 3.3(4)sr2. Updated all phones to the latest load for the 7940/7960, 6.0.5.0, and keep seeing these error messages on my two subscribers when a phone is reset:

Event Type: Error

Event Source: Cisco CallManager

Event Category: None

Event ID: 3

Date: 11/22/2004

Time: 8:56:47 AM

User: N/A

Computer: NTHSCM_NORTH

Description:

Error: StationEventAlert - Station alert.

TCP Handle: 6a9

Device Text: 6: Name=SEP0007EB7CBD3B Load=6.0(5.0)File Not Found

Param1: 2048

Param2: 1334945984

App ID: Cisco CallManager

Cluster ID: NTHSCM-Cluster

Node ID: 192.168.134.12

Explanation: Station device sent an alert to Cisco CallManager.

Recommended Action: Ensure that the configuration for identified device is proper..

I have the files on the TFTP server, and the phone is reporting that it is getting the correct image. Is this a bug of some sort, or is there a real problem here that I'm not seeing...?

TMH

3 Replies 3

mlinsemier
Level 1
Level 1

I had this problem as well.. I think I resolved it by restarting the TFTP service in CCM on both of our servers that provide TFTP and it resolved the problem.

I tried that...still no luck. I had rebooted everything at least twice by that point...

Opened a case with TAC and it's actually a bug, CSCef91891. The phone is looking for the CTL (certificate trust list) file, and since certificates are not available in 3.3(4), hence the CTL file doesn't exist, the error is just cosmetic and can be safely ignored. TAC said it would be fixed in a later phone load.

TMH

I'm having the same problem but with CCM 4.1(2) and load 7.1(1). The phone is up and working with the new load but every time I boot the phone it says File Not Found and when looking at the event viewer I have the same error but with load 7.1(1.0).

I was looking at the bug id you reported but without any luck.

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose