Views
Helpful
Replies

TC software support in Call Manager 11.5

Nikhil.ranjan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello There,

I wanted to understand if TC software for SX series endpoints are supported in CUCM 11.5. I can see the compoatibilty matrix which only shows that the recommended software version in CE. But it doesn't talk about the fact if TC will be supported or not. And if TC is supported, then what will be the minimum version that will be supported. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
CUCM 11.5 support was added to software release TC7.3.8, so that's the minimum version you should be using on your TC devices. If possible I'd recommend that you use the latest release (TC7.3.11 or CE9.x on devices that support it).

The C series devices you listed (C20/40/60) will only run TC software, and are supported.
the MXP software devices will need to be running a recent software version (F9.3.4 is the latest), and will have to be registered to the CUCM as a 3rd party SIP endpoint. Given that most of those are post their end of support date (or will be within the next 7 months - Last Day of Support for MXP95 is 31 May 2018).
Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Nikhil.ranjan
Level 1
Level 1

Also does CUCM supports Tandberg devices like C60, C40, C20 and MXP devices?

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
CUCM 11.5 support was added to software release TC7.3.8, so that's the minimum version you should be using on your TC devices. If possible I'd recommend that you use the latest release (TC7.3.11 or CE9.x on devices that support it).

The C series devices you listed (C20/40/60) will only run TC software, and are supported.
the MXP software devices will need to be running a recent software version (F9.3.4 is the latest), and will have to be registered to the CUCM as a 3rd party SIP endpoint. Given that most of those are post their end of support date (or will be within the next 7 months - Last Day of Support for MXP95 is 31 May 2018).
Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne,

Your response was of great help.

Bumping an old thread but where is the cisco doc that states this I am coming up short in the compatibility matrix.

@Gregory Brunn wrote:

Bumping an old thread but where is the cisco doc that states this I am coming up short in the compatibility matrix.

The TC7 Release Notes say it in the Document revision history.  Revision 41, April 25th 2017: Added CUCM 11.5 support and modified functionality in TC7.3.8.

Wayne

Awesome thanks