Views
Helpful
Replies

TEAMS direct routing, no audio inbound

richyvrlimited
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone advise on this issue I have?

I can make outbound calls fine from teams and have audio in both directions, works perfectly, with no issues whatsoever.

I can also call internal numbers from teams fine.

However anything inbount into teams either internal calls, or external calls, I get no audio in either direction.

Routing seems fine, and I've temporarily added an any/any rule on the firewall to rule that out (SIP inspection is also disabled).

Any advise on where best to look?

Many thanks

Rich

4 Replies 4

Scott Leport
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Are you following this doc?
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise/interoperability-portal/direct-routing-with-cube.pdf

Having run into this issue during a pilot, it might be worth checking if you have the command "SIP-Profiles Inbound" applied under the Global CUBE settings.

Cheers Scott,

I am indeed following that doc, made a few silly mistakes on too, i.e. leaving the voice class URI pointing to the verizion IP rather than our internal nodes which meant on one leg I wasn't getting a dial-peer match.

That's sorted now, so am getting a dial-peer (190 from that doc) on the leg between our PSTN and the CUBE, though still no audio.

Hi Rich,

Is your Cube behind Nat?

If yes you should probably allow inbound udp traffic to your Cube's public IP from Microsoft's subnets.

Here you can find the link for direct routing firewall settings https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/direct-routing-plan#media-traffic-port-ranges

Can you please attach a debug ccsip message here?

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Scott Leport
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

If you're happy that you have IP routing in place to the Microsoft's subnets from the link Carlo provided and your Firewall rules have allowances for the traffic inbound, then it may be worth double checking the bind statements in the voice-class tenant and ensuring they're pointed at the correct interfaces.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: