cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Third Party Reporting Software

john.h.roberts
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone give me a line on thrid party reporting software that dips into the CUCM and has the ability to create custom reports and then send them via email, FTP, text, etc.  Need something that can be scheduled and automated as well.  The CUCM is very limited.  Don't want to do a bunch of sql stuff either.  Need something that a simple administrator(s) can operate from a gui.    

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay...I'm not on the support forum on a regular basis.  This maybe an answer to your request - it's web-based, you can customize your reports with the data fields you want, schedule delivery of the report via email or FTP.  Here are some screenshots:

It's called Variphy Insight.  You can find them online via Google, and ask for a free trial. Mention you found them via the Cisco Support Forum and they'll extend the 15-day trial license to a 90 day trial.

Regards,

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

John,

Please have a look at our 2Ring CALL ACCOUNTING - and if it is sounds interesting (it should since it is completely web based, and the built-in reporting is very flexibile, and offers report scheduling), just chedule a live demo over Cisco WebEx at the our web site or drop me an email..

Michal, mgrebac@2Ring.com

Thanks Michal.  Looks good but we already have a Call Accounting platform.  I'm more interested in other reports, stuff like phones, gateways, users, mac's.  An example is; sending a .csv list of all VG lines to a specific directory on a server on a weekly basis so that our call accounting system can do a comparison to it's db.  As we all know, system become out of sync after a while.

John

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay...I'm not on the support forum on a regular basis.  This maybe an answer to your request - it's web-based, you can customize your reports with the data fields you want, schedule delivery of the report via email or FTP.  Here are some screenshots:

It's called Variphy Insight.  You can find them online via Google, and ask for a free trial. Mention you found them via the Cisco Support Forum and they'll extend the 15-day trial license to a 90 day trial.

Regards,

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Looks very promising.  I think we'll try the free download and maybe get a webex demo.  Looks like it will do exactly what we need.  Customize a report, save it, automate it, and send it.  If you run across any more of these products I would be interested in them as well.

Thanks again,

John

You could look at this tool, http://www.voipintegration.com/Software-Phone-Inventory.aspx

I think it might do what you want.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Response Signature