cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation route pool full errors logged?

bill.king
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find a log of "No free routes to send call to Translation Route (ID XXXX)" type of translation route errors? I did a SQL query of the Route_Call_Detail table, but all of the RouterErrorCodes listed there are numeric. Does anyone know an easier way of doing this or know what the numeric RouterErrorCodes correspond to? I need to determine how often we're exceeding the number of available routes. We're on version 4.1.5. Thanks!

5 Replies 5

kelly.frigstad
Level 1
Level 1

We check this regularly for the clients where we provide ICM routing service.

To check this look in: router log viewer, the error message is "all labels in use"

Hope this helps.

Kelly Eric Frigstad

AT&T Canada

In the RouterErrorCode field, code 274 is the error number for the exhaustion of the translation route pool.

This is very helpful, but is there a document that outlines all of the error codes and what they correspond to?

if you look in the schema help on-line, and go to the Route_Call_Detail table, then find the RouterErrorCode field, there is a >>, which if clicked on will display all of the possible values for this field.

This is great, but do you happen to know if this list of errors is saved in a file anywhere (PDF, .txt, etc.)?

Bill