cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity/Exchange voicemail box FULL

swvaroot
Level 1
Level 1

An account on Unity gets message that box is full but there are no messages in box. I delete/re-created the account but box still full. Email box was full so user emptied the email. NO change. The waiting message light on IP phone is not lit. User can't receive voicemail because box is full.

4 Replies 4

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When the sub deleted the emails, they went to the deleted folder which still counts. There is also the Sent folder. Check those two.

I checked with the end user on these two and he assures me that he had cleared 10's of millions of bytes. The problem is still there.

Where are the experts on this? Is there another forum more appropriate for this subject matter?

no expert by a long shot but i had the same issue..what i did is i simply ran the scripts in the message store manager under the tools depot for unity as well as configured and ran the message management process within exchange...i have new sites so i deleted all messages since the messages were test messsages..do research before you attempt any ofthese since im not sure if all messages will be deleted...THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION :)