cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Visio Stencils

David Wolgast
Level 1
Level 1

I have downloaded the set of Cisco Visio Stencils available at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html, and am making great use of them. I am wondering, however, if anyone possesses, or has modified a stencil/shape for the VG-200 gateways, and/or the MCS-7825/35? If these are available someplace (without cost, ideally), they would help us out in keeping our diagrams looking sharp.

Thanks!

Dave Wolgast

HealthNow New York Inc.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jawise
Level 1
Level 1

here is afew things for visio..

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

colin.mcnamara
Level 4
Level 4

Download the powerpoint marketing icons. you can drag directly from the powerpoint to your visio diagrams.

-- Colin

jawise
Level 1
Level 1

here is afew things for visio..

These are great!!! Thanks so much!

Please assist with Nexus stencils

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

You really should get the NetZoom stencils...

NetZoom develops the stencils for most companies...

If you cannot find a particular stencil, they will MAKE IT for you!

And all the stencils are done correctly... every port is clickable and you can drag 'links' to them (think in Visio).

If you are using a particular switch, like a 4506 switch, you can add different blades and power supplies to them...

It has power draw, and heat dissipation data in the stencils, and when you add these devices to rack stencils, the rack stencil can show you total heat and power for the rack...  Excellent for Power & AC calculations.

Then, just attach your Solarwinds Orion database (I'm sure others work too), and you can watch a bunch of racks with live data from the monitoring tool...  unplug a cable, and watch the link turn red in Visio...

Very cool stuff...

www.NetZoom.com