Views
Helpful
Replies

wall mount kit dimension

ankush.pande
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

can any one please help me with dimension details of Wall mount  kit of MX800 dual camera single screen & MX300 G2 with 55inch screen.

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ankush,

You can find the install related docs for MX series here

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-mx-series/products-installation-guides-list.html

HTH

Manish

HI Manish ,

Thanks for the reply ...

I already went through Installation guide for the dimension details part of the WMK but in that only mention unit dimension details .

Ankush

The dimensions are indicated on the CAD drawings: mx300g2-cad-drawings.pdf and mx800-cad-drawings.pdf.

ie, for the MX300 G2, see the diagram on Page 3, you can see the bracket in the upper right.  It's 9" x 19.9" (229mm x 507mm)

Note: Your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the Other Collaboration section you've posted in - I'd suggest, if the above hasn't answered your query, that you move your discussion over there (you can do this by editing your original post).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.