Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All , I am facing the below error message while taking backup in my cucm and my System Version : 8.0.3.10000-8 .  "Status : Local Agent is not responding. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down. "  Kindly need support for this error...

To all nice VoIP gurus, What do I need to do on the Route Pattern if:- i) If the 4 DNs is dialed, it could either go:- 1) 2000 - 2009 (Cisco IP Phones) 2) 8000 - 8009 (Avaya IP Phones) ii) What route pattern to use if I say excluding the above, pleas...

cisco4me by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the CSR1000V be deployed as a CUBE similar to an ASR1001-X in order to scale and support 10,000 sessions? How many vCPU/RAM and throughput (1G?) required? Any caveats or limitations on features like HA/RG etc?

boquiason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have multiple screens running DMP4310G players.  We are streaming IPTV from SSM Multicast IP streams.  We sent the command from DMM to enable closed captions, and it took the command, but when it applied to the player, it puts double closed captio...

Folks. I have a VG224 and a 2651XM as athe PSTN Gateway. The Gateway uses H323 with CCM 3.3(4 ) and it's connected to the PSTN using a R2 Digital E1 Trunk. I can send and Receive fax but can't connect using a modem from the office to any other numb...