Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Meeting Center phone numbers

timcappel1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was wondering how to manipulate the My Phone Numbers option in WebEx Meeting Center.  Specifically, how to add more than the default four options.  Thank you in advance for any help.

3 Replies 3

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

The way I have done it is to modify the email templates to include the additional phone numbers.  The templates used depends to your deployment so I normally look at the scheduled/reschedule emails and find the appropriate ones in the list of templates.  Just edit the templates to add the additional numbers.  Once you sane the changes they are immediately available.

John

Thanks for the reply. 

That is an interesting way of doing it, but if we could have say up to ten call back numbers available when it asks to Call Me Back inside Meeting Center that would be ideal.  We want it to list all of our conference rooms so people won't have to look up the number.  Instead they just need to click a pre-populated name and number.

Thanks

Another option if you have a lot of phone numbers is to use a URL pointing to a web page with the phone number listed.