Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Meetings Server - OVA File?

NCHEurope
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to get WebEx Meetings Server up - but fallen at the first hurdle. I'm trying to obtain the OVA file (as per the guide), but it doesn't provide a link, and I don't see it anywhere in Downloads on Cisco.com; only the software itself.

Where am I meant to get the ova from, can anyone provide a link?

Thanks,

8 Replies 8

trdavid
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi NCH,

Software not available on cco downloads is to be provided through involvement of your account team based on SO processing.

A useful document can be consulted here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item09186a00802262ed.shtml

hth

I received a copy of WebEx Meeting Server from my Cisco account team to demo before purchase. When installing from ova file (esxi 5.0, UCS C210M2), it never gives me the option to enter network information (ip, etc.). The server installs and starts up but I get nothing but a white screen with the green/blue ball.

Has anyone done this installation that may have any suggestions?

Found my own answer. You have to install using VCenter. I was using Vsphere client directly to the esxi host and all options are not available.

Hi,

Please can anybody share Cisco Webex server OVA file if possible?

Thanks

Haitham.

Hi,

there is instruction (document) in Russian, I download the file "Cisco WebEx Meetings Server.ova"?

Hi guys, I've just requested the OVA template to licensing Cisco.

I'll keep you informed about that.

I've also a question for you.

There is a basic guide to setup Webex Meeting Server 2.7, instead of the Cisco official Guide?

Any one of you have implemented this solution ?

Regards

Alessandro

Hi ,

Please provide the link of the instruction document to download the ova package

Tell me, do you deal with this problem?