cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What are the coolest things that can be done with Cisco UC?

markpal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looking for feedback -- what are the best things about Cisco UC?

3 Replies 3

pausheeh
Level 1
Level 1

Mark,

How about adding items like:

Find a subject matter expert with a single call or click with Expert Advisor (part of Contact Center Enterprise)

Cisco's Speech Connect application

User Voice Recognition login to IP Phones (with 3rd Party app).

tmead
Level 1
Level 1

Mark,

Here are a couple of other things:

• WebBased Expertise Locator.  This is the extension of Presence, Click to Call, Click to Conference, or Click to Social Networking
  • Radiant'a Emergency Advisor or the Unim Lumin CUAE application at Sheridan Institute for Campus Safety
  • How about expressions of UC (Presence or “click-to-x”) to Outlook
  • The Cisco Directory allows you to demonstrate click-to-call using WebDialer
  • Expressions to UC to ERP type of applications (e.g. SFDC)
  • Changing channels for EnterpriseTV from the IP  Phone

Ted

jballari
Level 1
Level 1

Problably the coolest thing is TelePresence, if I judge on the impact it has when shown to customers. It's really love at first sight, particularly when they are asked to start the call and manipulate the IP Phone without any previous training.

Now, more down to earth, and again looking from a customer perspective, a very nice thing is Single Number Reach. I know it's probably not so fancy to some of us who are used to play with the very latest Cisco products and features, but when you show to customers that they only need one number and that they can really send the call back and forwards from the IP Phone to any device, they really like it. For me, it's been a tremendous improvement in being reachable to my customers. One number, one way of contacting me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: